All Nations is part of the Co-Mission network of churches and a brand new recognised FIEC church plant. The All Nations Elders & Trustees recognise the need to provide a safe environment and we are committed to protecting and promoting the welfare of those entrusted to our care.
We are committed to:
- Following the requirements of UK legislation in relation to safeguarding children & adults at risk and good practice recommendations.
- Exercising diligence in the appointment and & selection of all those who will work with children & adults at risk, ensuring workers and volunteers are DBS checked and approved and ensuring they adhere to the agreed procedures of our safeguarding policy.
- Supporting our Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) & Deputy DSL in any action they may need to take in order to protect children or adults at risk.
- Support all in the organisation affected by abuse.
- Safeguarding is everyones responsibility.
- Children’s Social Services has lead responsibility for investigating all allegations or suspicions of abuse where there are concerns about a child; and Adult Safeguarding Services have lead responsibility for investigating all allegations or suspicions of abuse where there are concerns about an adult at risk.
- Where an allegation suggests a criminal offence may have been committed then the police should be contacted as a matter of urgency.
If you have any concerns for a child or an adult at risk, please contact:
Esther Raja (DSL) on firstname.lastname@example.org OR Helen Percy on email@example.com.
Our ANCBC Safeguarding Policy has been approved by Christian Safeguarding Services (CSS) and can be found by clicking the link below.