The Bible uses many metaphors to describe church, which include parts of a body (1 Cor 12v12-31, Ephesians 4v1-16), bricks in a building (Ephesians 2v19-22), members of a family (Galatians 4v4-7, Romans 8v14-17). Church is more than just attending, consuming and being served. It is about committing, contributing and serving God and others. If you are a christian and you have been attending All Nations Church for 3 months or more and consider it as your spiritual home, then we hope you will demonstrate this by becoming a church member.
Membership to the church is open to all who:
- Publicly profess faith in Jesus Christ as Lord & Saviour and are seeking to live as one of his disciples.
- Are in full agreement with the church statement of faith; are prepared to accept the church doctrinal distinctives and are committed to living in accordance with the church ethical statement as described in the church members handbook.
- Have been baptised on confession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Commit themselves to use their gifts and serve Christ with the other members of the church and give generously.
- Agree to sit under God’s Word and follow the leadership of the church.
If this is you, then please speak to one of the elders or contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com .